Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Cuttlebug Mania Sketch Using Orange Challenge

Hello and welcome here!  It's time for another Cuttlebug Mania challenge.  This time we'll be using a Sketch and the colour orange!


Challenge - Sketch & Orange
(use the sketch and have orange on your project)

For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks.

Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!


Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
Orange is not one of my go to colours but I like using orange for masculine cards, so I'm sharing a masculine card using the sketch for inspiration.  I used this paper for a folio I was working on and decided to use the scraps to make a card!

I die cut stars in the same background colour to give it some dimension because it looked flat after using 3 pattened papers for the rest of the card.

Recipe:  Echo Park PP-Walking on Sunshine-Beach Balls, Direction Arrows & Lobster, Bazzill CS-dark blue, twilight & yellow, CTMH White Daisy CS, CTMH Stars Die, Marianne Designs CR1552 (Tag) Die, Quick Kutz Nesting Stars, Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes, Lawn Fawn Tiny Tag Sayings-Birthday, , Versafine Onyx Black Ink, DCWV Glitter Paper, Twine, Ribbon, Foam, Sequins.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
Close To My Heart Stars Die
Marianne Designs CR1552 (Tag) Die
Quick Kutz Nesting Stars Die
Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Dies

I hope you can join us for the challenge!
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails