Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Cuttlebug Mania Photo Challenge

Hello and welcome here.  It's time for another Cuttlebug Mania challenge.  This time it's a photo challenge, how fun is that! You take your inspiration from the photo, it could be the colour scheme, the image of the bike, the flowers, chrome, the basket etc.  And don't forget to use your Cuttlebug!

Challenge - Photo Inspiration
(colours, bike, basket, flowers, chrome etc.)
 For a chance at winning an awesome prize, link your creation over at Cuttlebug Mania.
Challenge runs for 2 weeks.
Don't forget to let us know how you used your Cuttlebug!

 Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
I choose to use the bike as my inspiration.  I saw THIS CARD by Debby Hughes and wanted to give it a try with products I had in my stash.  So here's my version of her card:)  I used a CTMH stamp set called Enjoy the Ride Everyday Life and a mix of Le Plume II watercolor markers, Prima watercolors and Distress Inks.

Recipe:  Bazzill CS-purple, cream, mauve & black, CTMH SS-Enjoy The Ride Everyday Life, Penny Black SS-Sprinkles & Smiles, My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Rectangle, Marianne Designs Regency Die, Strathmore 140lb Watercolor Paper, Distress Ink-Pumice Stone & Black Soot, Prima Watercolors, Le Plume II Markers #8, #45, #86, Foam Squares, Versafine Ink-Onyx Black, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Rhinestone.

Cuttlebug Items Used:
My Favorite Things Inside/Out Stitched Rectangle Die
Marianne Designs Regency Die

I hope you'll join us for the Photo Challenge,
Deneen

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails